The Lagoon Activity Centre
Frequently Asked Questions
- How deep is the water at The Lagoon?
The water in The lagoon is an average of 3 feet deep. This varies from 3 feet in most of The Lagoon to 6 meters at the waterpark
- Do we provide wetsuits?
Yes, they are included in the price but if you are in a position to do so we recommend that you bring your own.
- Can my 7 year old go on the water park?
No, children must be 8 and over to go on the water park and under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult aged 18 or older.
- How much time do I get on the water park?
45 minutes. This includes the time it takes to get over and back on the boat.
- Do I need to be able to swim?
A moderate level of swimming and fitness is required.
- Are there changing facilities?
Yes. We have changing facilities, toilets and hot showers.
- Are there lockers provided?
No. There are no lockers. Bags can be left in changing rooms or in your car and car keys can be left at the safety deposit box at the ticket desk
- How many people fit in a pedal boat?
Generally, 2 adults and 2 small kids fit in a pedal boat.
- What hot food is served?
We have a full café serving a range of pizza, crepes, tea, coffee, ice cream and much more.
- What is the refund policy?
We have a strict no refund policy.
- How do you book the water park?
The best way to book the water park is online on our website.
- Do adults need to accompany children on boats?
Children under 12 must be accompanied on the water by an adult over 18 years old, however they can go in separate boats.
- Do you need to pre book pizzas?
We recommend ordering large pizza orders a few days in advance.
- What is the maximum number of people on the water park?